I’ve updated my publication list and have added some more papers on gamification, you can find a list of them below. The papers cover in-car systems, vehicular networks and also present a way of using gamification in the design and requirements capture process.
- Studying Commuter Behaviour for Gamifying Mobility. Kracheel, M., McCall, R. and V. Koenig. European Traffic Conference 2014. (ETC Conference Paper)
- Using Gamification and Metaphor to Design a Mobility Platform for Commuters. McCall, R., Koenig, V., and M. Kracheel. International Journal of Mobile Human-Computer Interaction. IGI Global.
- Gamification as a Methodology: A Multi-Part Development Process. Workshop on “Designing Gamification” at CHI 2013, Paris
- Pervasive gaming as a potential solution to traffic congestion: new challenges regarding ethics, privacy and trust. V, Koenig, F. Boehm, and R. McCall. At Workshop on Exploring Ethics, Privacy and Trust in Serious Gaming held at The International Conference on Entertainment Computing 2012, Bremen, Germany
- Reducing Congestion Through Pervasive Gaming. McCall, R., Kracheel, M., and V. Koenig. Workshop on The Car as An Arena for Gaming. MobileHCI 2012, San Francisco (Best Paper Award)
- Gaming Concepts and Incentives to Change Driver Behaviour. McCall, R., & Koenig, V. (2012) The 11th Annual Mediterranean Ad Hoc Networking Workshop (Med-Hoc-Net) (pp. 146–151). IEEE. doi:10.1109/MedHocNet.2012.6257115