Welcome to my new website. About me? That’s a tricky one. I am British but live and work in mainland Europe and since 2005 have lived in Luxembourg and Germany. During which time I have been based at the University of Luxembourg, Fraunhofer FIT and a CRP here in Luxembourg.
The blog is really about topics of interest to me, for example gamification, in-car games, augmented reality etc. There is also a bit of politics and more practical items such as reviews and guides about specific bits of technology; the last two items I take the view that if I can share an experience about something and if an article about it may be of interest to others then I’ll write about it. Hence any reviews etc are really based around first hand real experiences, rather than something which I am writing about from the position of being a professional reviewer.
Use of Content from this Site
The site is intended as a place for sharing information, however please respect the following rules below:
- All publications should be correctly cited including all authors etc.
- All web articles appearing on this site must also be correctly credited as being originally by the owner of this site. In any publication where they are cited you must indicate this along with the relevant URL and date of retrieval.
- Where you re-use ideas or concepts from articles on this site or from third parties referenced on this site, you must cite and/or credit them appropriately
- Where content is originally from a third party you must mention/cite in your article where they are originally from.
- If you wish to reference that information in your own work you must also cite their relevant publication, website or other media.
- It’s polite to ask before re-using any content or ideas…
All views or opinions expressed on this website are my own and not that of any previous or current employer.