I live and work in Luxembourg, a small European country which, like most countries which use a lion as their logo, punches above its weight.
- Originally from: Scotland
- Have lived in: Scotland, Germany, England and Luxembourg with brief stays in Sweden and New Zealand
- Work: human-computer interaction, in particular aspects related to mixed realities, the automotive sector and more recently behaviour change (mobility and energy).
- Education: BSc (Hons) Dundee, MSc De Montfort, PhD Edinburgh Napier.
- Hobbies: theatre, writing, travel and more recently board games (to escape computer screens and speak with actual people).
- I don’t work for the EU or in finance.