I live and work in Luxembourg, a small European country which, like most countries which uses a lion as their logo, punches above its weight.
- Originally from Scotland,
- Have lived in: Scotland, Germany, England and Luxembourg,
- Have spent some time at research labs in Sweden and New Zealand,
- Work: human-computer interaction, in particular aspects related to augmented reality, the automotive sector and more recently behaviour change (mobility and energy),
- Education: BSc (Hons), MSc, PhD,
- Hobbies: theatre, writing, travel, retro computing and more recently board games (to escape computer screens and speak with actual people),
- I don’t work for the EU or in finance.